oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   SOLD Job lot of Cat spares (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175546)

Adam F 30-12-2015 02:31 PM

Job lot of Cat spares
 
4 Attachment(s)
SOLD

I'm having a final purge of my vintage Schuey spares as I have sold all but one of my cars.

I don't really have time to list everything separately, so hoping someone will see a use for all of them as a job lot, before it goes on the bay.

Collection/Viewing is most welcome (NN14 Northants) or at Silverstone club if anyone fancies racing too. (Tuesday nights)

Most of these are Cat/XLS/Procat, and some nice bits like MMS diffs etc, plus Bosscat diff bits from a couple of cars I stripped. There are some NIP bits along with some new driveshaft parts.

I don't have a price in mind as such, please PM if interested and I am sure we can work something out.

Cheers

Adam


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com