oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vintage RC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Lazer zx (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177058)

Stevebolt 12-02-2016 11:48 PM

Lazer zx
 
Just looking through some photos of vintage lazer zx , back in the day when I raced one a local lads dad made a belt tensioner . It sat on the top deck , he made a few and was wondering if anyone's ended up with a car with one on ?

Welshy40 13-02-2016 08:47 PM

I use one but i designed mine, have you any pics?

Stevebolt 15-02-2016 10:35 PM

No sorry , it was something that came back to me .

Although my car was photographed and put in one of the magazines , radio race car I think . It was at the Dumfries national around early 90's , tried finding the issue but can't seem to get anywhere .

Welshy40 16-02-2016 07:20 AM

Pity you cant give an idea when exactly it came out as there are a few guys here who have a vast collection of magazines, plus if it was Racer should be able to reprint it but if rrc maybe tricky.

Stevebolt 16-02-2016 06:22 PM

I'd love to get a copy or even see it again , but not holding out . Can't remember when it was , at a guess I'd say July /August 1991 . V6jim on here helped organise the event but isn't sure when it was .


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com