oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   FOR SALE AYK Racing Bobcat (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177238)

Vincep1 19-02-2016 01:40 PM

AYK Racing Bobcat
 
10 Attachment(s)
I have for sale a working AYK Bobcat in excellent condition. I have managed to charge the battery and it runs well apart from reverse where it is full speed only. I have attached a picture of the pcb as it has slight damage you may know if this is the problem. Im afraid i know little about this car but it is in very good condition for its age. Please let me know if you need further pics or would like to offer. I dont have a price at present as i do not know its worth but please dont take the mickey. I have seen this car on international sites but not Uk at present.

Peakey 19-02-2016 01:49 PM

Needs a price please as per the rules

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156748


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com