oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   WANTED Looking 4 some stuff (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177262)

suparajicon 20-02-2016 10:18 AM

Looking 4 some stuff
 
Looking for:


- NIP original XX front bulkhead, which I'm not looking to buy, I would swap it for these XX RPM front arms.( I am not selling these arms either)
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...psot7exmn7.jpg

- these Proline tires: SOURCED

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...pssu6ayuuu.jpg
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...psa0pa0kgj.jpg


- associated truck front nose, I need a used one

- associated .71 front shock bodies SOURCED

- Used Associated T2/GT CVD's

- partial or complete yokomo mr4 bx decals


- Losi XX used small/short size chassis.Losi made long,standard, and short length. I am looking for a used short chassis for my runner. Graphite or plastic.


http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...psh5w0snwq.jpg

daz75 21-02-2016 04:40 PM

Whats the part number of the front bulkhead I might have one to swap


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com