oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vintage RC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Top Force Repro Bodyshell (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178088)

bigalbi 17-03-2016 03:39 PM

Top Force Repro Bodyshell
 
Does anyone know of anywhere that is producing repro bodyshells and undertrays for the Tamiya Top Force. I have scoured the interweb but am getting no hits.

There is an original on fleabay for silly money but I haven' won the lottery yet!

Peakey 17-03-2016 07:33 PM

Have you tried Steve Haskins? Or penguin bodyshells on eBay? Ask him he might have one in the works.

xfactor 17-03-2016 07:58 PM

Steve is working on the Top Force Shell and Undertray shortly.

I have found this. Not sure of quality but looks like it comes with undertray also?

From Spain so no custom charges.....:thumbsup:

Item number is 131741330568. Ebay.....:thumbsup:

timmy 17-03-2016 10:06 PM

Alternatively - Team Blue Groove on ebay - item no. 111926739564

but factor in customs charges (i've never been caught on their body shells, but i know others that have) and it can get expensive

DanB4 18-03-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy (Post 943738)
Alternatively - Team Blue Groove on ebay - item no. 111926739564

but factor in customs charges (i've never been caught on their body shells, but i know others that have) and it can get expensive

That's my car in the TBG eBay listing :) on my kitchen worktop!

Candyman 18-03-2016 10:31 AM

I have used a team blue groove Top force body and it's excellent!

bigalbi 18-03-2016 06:13 PM

Thanks for the info everyone. I have bought a team bluegroove Terra Scorcher body before now (should'very thought of that)!


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com