oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   WANTED kyosho lazer zx-r mk1 or zx-rr (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179617)

catman79 04-05-2016 08:43 AM

kyosho lazer zx-r mk1 or zx-rr
 
hi,
looking for a kyosho lazer zx-rr, or zxr mk1
anything considered.
thanks in advance.

Kiwi Kruisa 23-09-2016 10:12 AM

How much are they worth these days?

Welshy40 23-09-2016 11:41 AM

Around £200 to 250 for a fairly good one and can go a lot higher

Kiwi Kruisa 23-09-2016 12:04 PM

Thanks , I've just got but it's missing the rear Equalizer shocks.

Durango 05-10-2016 09:02 PM

I got one in mint condition...pm me if still interested :)

cheers,
Daniel

catman79 06-10-2016 12:06 PM

pm'd daniel

Speng35 05-11-2016 09:15 AM

Kyosho Lazer zx-rr
 
Hee hi guys,

Ive still a kyosho lazer zx-rr alsmost new!
I used this car in '95 and '96. Since this time the car is stored in a box.
So if anyone has some interest pls sent me a PM.

Regards Speng.

catman79 05-11-2016 12:08 PM

SORTED


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com