oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Xtreme - VEGA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Wanted, X10 front and rear wing happy to trade or pay!!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17965)

CATS 13-01-2009 07:50 PM

Wanted, X10 front and rear wing happy to trade or pay!!!
 
Hi all

Im after the following

X10 front wing - C100B
X10 rear wing - C100C

I know the X11 wings are similar but I want it to be the same as the X10 that Im re-building. Have lots of used x10 parts for trade or will pay cash

let me know
Thanks

jono83 13-01-2009 07:59 PM

probably better off posting this in the "wanted" section of the forum

Tom3012 13-01-2009 08:07 PM

Dont get the X10 front wing, the X11 is only slightly different than the X10 and will last alot longer. By all means go for the X10 rear wing though..

Give Lewis a call at Xtreme, he'll sort you out :)

Bungleaio 13-01-2009 08:32 PM

I've got a used pair if they are any use mate

CATS 13-01-2009 09:22 PM

thanks for the replies, Im after new ideally but thanks for the offer. I was looking at the x11 & x10 wings and Im planning to use the chassis id plate and the x11 wing has'nt got the indent that the x10 has

Bungleaio 13-01-2009 09:38 PM

it doesn't have the indent but it still fits. I've fitted one on my x11 just as large washer.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...0120091050.jpg

CATS 13-01-2009 09:41 PM

cool, I might go for that, thanks for the picture

CATS 14-01-2009 06:04 PM

Got a rear wing, and x11 front wing. If anyone has a new uncut x10 front wing I still would like to have an original

thanks
Scott


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com