oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   5th April Indoor Meet now 12th April.. (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18379)

njc11 23-01-2009 10:18 AM

5th April Indoor Meet now 12th April..
 
Just to let everybody know..

As our scheduled meet on the 5th April clashes with the indoor finals at York we have now moved the date now to..

RD6 Sunday 12th April.

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/...0Form%207a.pdf

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/...0Form%207a.jpg

Chequered Flag Racing 23-01-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njc11 (Post 200007)

As our scheduled meet on the 5th April clashes with the indoor finals at York we have now moved the date now to..

RD6 Sunday 12th April.


http://www.oople.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Managed the 1st round but the other 5 clashed with work:mad: until you moved R6:D.
I’ll be sure not to miss this one as I don’t have a date clash @ the moment and enjoyed it the 1st time round.

njc11 23-01-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 200065)
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Managed the 1st round but the other 5 clashed with work:mad: until you moved R6:D.
I’ll be sure not to miss this one as I don’t have a date clash @ the moment and enjoyed it the 1st time round.

Lovely Jubbley! See you then!

:thumbsup:

Chrislong 23-01-2009 12:45 PM

I'll be there. I understand it was due to clash with indoor finals, but id have chosen to go to Bury anyway. :)

birdy 23-01-2009 02:08 PM

This clashes with the Neo Buggy, not that I will ever get in but I can keep dreaming!

Chrislong 23-01-2009 02:11 PM

Neo is 8th, so for the few 10th racers it'll loose for the Neo, its far better than the loss of the majority of racers attending the 10th indoor finals.

sly 23-01-2009 05:50 PM

Clashes with SRCC Easter Egg meeting outdoors.

Chrislong 24-01-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sly (Post 200185)
Clashes with SRCC Easter Egg meeting outdoors.

Where was that announced? :eh?:

burgie 24-01-2009 02:53 PM

it's not been announced yet, but it's an annual event. It makes no difference to us what other meetings are on, we will still be running the easter egg meeting the easter weekend. We sort of HAVE to...:lol:

sly 24-01-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrislong (Post 200400)
Where was that announced? :eh?:

You might of forgotten about last years Easter Egg meeting, becuase the shocking mud incident.:lol:

Chrislong 25-01-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sly (Post 200437)
You might of forgotten about last years Easter Egg meeting, becuase the shocking mud incident.:lol:

:cry: Id just gotten over that, and there you go bringing it up again, thanks Si! :blush::cry: (PMSL)

Dilemma, I love the easter egg meeting - but I am also loving Bury indoors. It might be a case of checking the weather at 8-9am on the morning..... but I reckon Bury is favourite for me, I don't handle the cold (or MUD :cry:) well.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com