![]() |
Google Maps
is it playing up on your pc or is it just mine?
|
ok on mine
|
google had a problem yestereday with their search engines. did you get a message something like "the page you requested may cause damage to your pc" or something like that they said they had found the cause and corrected it but maybe its back
|
1 Attachment(s)
all I get if I zoom in and out is
|
Just download google earth onto your pc's. Its just the same.
|
if you don't want to download anything but still want to use sattelite imagery you can just go to http://www.flashearth.com/
if you use the labels option it displays all the street names etc ;) |
|
If you want just maps, click on maps.... then no zoom limit.
|
Quote:
I have satellites back in orbit http://www.oople.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif may have been something local as both desktop and laptop were not displaying sat images over the last 18 hours or so |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com