oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   pistons (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20522)

mark christopher 08-03-2009 08:47 AM

pistons
 
what losi pistons do i need for an X6, going to fit them to associated shocks, so does any one know what the internal bore of the shocks are??

Big E 08-03-2009 09:12 AM

You want red pistons Mark, #56.

Not sure what the bore is but you can run them in there. I have tried ae in the losi bodies but didn't like them as much as the losi pistons.

E.

bald eagle 08-03-2009 10:16 AM

Check this out mate....

http://www.petitrc.com/setup/OffRoad...istonChart.pdf

Hope that helps. ;)

stegger 08-03-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bald eagle (Post 215998)
Check this out mate....

http://www.petitrc.com/setup/OffRoad...istonChart.pdf

Hope that helps. ;)

The link don't work chap !!!:p

mark christopher 08-03-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big E (Post 215986)
You want red pistons Mark, #56.

Not sure what the bore is but you can run them in there. I have tried ae in the losi bodies but didn't like them as much as the losi pistons.

E.

cheers elis, knew you said try it could not remember if you had!!
thanks Mr E

telboy 08-03-2009 12:10 PM

You got an X6 then mark?

Arn0 08-03-2009 12:27 PM

Here you will get more detail: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...t=piston+chart

I have to answers the answer from those gents, just need time to write down clean / clear words.

mark christopher 08-03-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telboy (Post 216022)
You got an X6 then mark?

not yet mate, soon tho

you liking yours?

telboy 08-03-2009 08:27 PM

I'm on my second, I liked it that much!! lol


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com