oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hop ups for xxx-cr (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20689)

DomRC 10-03-2009 06:07 PM

Hop ups for xxx-cr
 
I've seen a few people advise that the titanium ball studs in the rear hubs on the xxx-cr are a common breakage so I'm looking to get some with the kit... could someone confirm that I need to replace part A6027 with A9949?

Also, I was looking to get a 35g front bulkhead for the build - is trishbits my best option?

Cheers:thumbsup:

jono83 10-03-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomRC (Post 216975)
I've seen a few people advise that the titanium ball studs in the rear hubs on the xxx-cr are a common breakage so I'm looking to get some with the kit... could someone confirm that I need to replace part A6027 with A9949?

Also, I was looking to get a 35g front bulkhead for the build - is trishbits my best option?

Cheers:thumbsup:

yes to both for a quick answer

ashleyb4 10-03-2009 06:49 PM

I dont think trishbits do a front bulkhead for the xxx-cr i htink the only one i know of it the GHEA one.

as for the ballstuds i believe you are correct.

A

jono83 10-03-2009 06:55 PM

thought trish did make one but ghea defo do make one

Fiddybux 10-03-2009 06:59 PM

Is this a good alternative for what you mean? A4148 Aluminium front pivot block?

http://www.losipartshouse.com/servlet/Categories

You can get these from DMS, £14.99.

bbq 10-03-2009 07:05 PM

GHEA front brass bulk head is awsome.
GHEA is looking in to some other stuff to for the CR.
i sent him one of my spare cars so he can sort stuff out.

http://www.ghea.se/GHEARacing.php

Fiddybux 10-03-2009 07:07 PM

How can you order GHEA1080?

jono83 10-03-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddybux (Post 216999)
Is this a good alternative for what you mean? A4148 Aluminium front pivot block?

http://www.losipartshouse.com/servlet/Categories

You can get these from DMS, £14.99.

the aluminium one is stronger but adds no weight to the front end it weight almost the same as the plastic one

jono83 10-03-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddybux (Post 217007)
How can you order GHEA1080?

try rymart racing

Fiddybux 10-03-2009 07:12 PM

Done! Cheers.

jono83 10-03-2009 07:14 PM

no probs

DomRC 10-03-2009 10:31 PM

nice one cheers guys:thumbsup:

Fiddybux 10-03-2009 10:51 PM

I'm needing the extra steering at the front....didn't realise this existed!

bbq 11-03-2009 09:27 PM

GHEA has new front hinge pins (1085) that dont need e-clips
i have tryed them out an they are awsome hard and so nice when
you dont need E-clips

http://www.ghea.se/GHEARacing.php

http://www.ghea.se/res/GHEARacing/losicrhingepin.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com