oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   X6 Lipos. (which ones) (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21048)

ScottyDogWoof 18-03-2009 11:01 AM

X6 Lipos. (which ones)
 
Hey Guy

As above. Whats best to get or have you any your selling ;)

Scotty

super__dan 18-03-2009 11:26 AM

This is very open ended but having now used them once I was VERY happey with the performance the Vampire 5200mah 30C packs gave me on the weekend. Fits in easy and plugs fit nicely around the battery strap onn the RHS of the car (squared).

Big E 18-03-2009 12:04 PM

LRP :thumbsup:

Like Dan says though it is a tough one, I would recommend though going for a high mah pack as they weigh more and that is a little better for the X6.

But LRP rule, everyone knows that :D

bretts 18-03-2009 12:16 PM

These look similar to the Vampire ones??? (Same Umbro pattern on the case)

http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/prod...oducts_id=4257

Darren Boyle 18-03-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bretts (Post 220011)
These look similar to the Vampire ones??? (Same Umbro pattern on the case)

http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/prod...oducts_id=4257

They do look very similiar, except that the Vampire 5200's are selling for £5 less.... :eh?:

Chris Doughty 18-03-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big E (Post 220003)
LRP :thumbsup:

Like Dan says though it is a tough one, I would recommend though going for a high mah pack as they weigh more and that is a little better for the X6.

But LRP rule, everyone knows that :D

I concur :thumbsup:

Wraggy 18-03-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big E (Post 220003)
LRP :thumbsup:

Like Dan says though it is a tough one, I would recommend though going for a high mah pack as they weigh more and that is a little better for the X6.

But LRP rule, everyone knows that :D

i must admit LRP's are the dogs !!! and im not sponsored by them :woot::woot:

ScottyDogWoof 18-03-2009 03:38 PM

lol...are they blue?? i'v been told its better.:)

usafaircrew 18-03-2009 03:54 PM

I have had no problems with my Orion 4800 and my Checkpoint 5400!

ScottyDogWoof 18-03-2009 04:00 PM

what sort of problems?

super__dan 18-03-2009 04:35 PM

None

ScottyDogWoof 18-03-2009 04:50 PM

oh yeah lol. blond moment then. read it as "had problems"


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com