![]() |
X6 Eden Park setup
Hello, im looking for a bit of setup info for my new spangly X-6.
I'm fairly green to 2wd and i went up Eden park for a run around. The car felt very "safe" but had massive understeer and was prone to bottoming out. Im looking for a base setup from anyone please that i can work from. Also running AE shocks, i know everyone is running LOSI but im rapidly running out of funds to buy new stuff. Any help would be fandoobles!!! Thanks:thumbsup: |
have a look on this
Ellis and Matt both post set ups http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21269 |
Quote:
There are a few rough conversions between AE pistons/springs and Losi about (though I don't know the URLs) I think #2 associated is similar to red losi piston and silver rear associated spring is similar to pink rear losi spring. Also, if the grip is high I always run the middle hole on the rear wishbone which would give a little more steering and also might help stop your bottoming out (don't forget adjust the ride height after moving shock positions) |
you can use losi pistons in ae shocks if you're tight for money :thumbsup:
there should be a set up sheet for ae shocks included with the kit from paul sinclair and ellis stafford |
Exellent, thanks very much, that gives me something to work with:thumbsup:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com