oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Setup for NRX (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22609)

dayxwalker 18-04-2009 07:46 AM

Setup for NRX
 
What springs and shock oil are you guys using on your b4's ?

N7ELA 18-04-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dayxwalker (Post 231237)
What springs and shock oil are you guys using on your b4's ?

Im not telling anyone my secret setup.

Cost me 2 wishbones and a carbon fibre shock tower.

dayxwalker 18-04-2009 03:22 PM

Looks like I am going to have to wing it !

How manus going up tomorrow to sort the track ? ;-)

chrispattinson 18-04-2009 05:20 PM

Ill be there tomorrow. Trying some water thin oils in the shocks!

Shifta 18-04-2009 05:51 PM

I'll be there.. Soon as the F1 finishes.. :D

Lee 18-04-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dayxwalker (Post 231237)
What springs and shock oil are you guys using on your b4's ?

I would imagine it will be the same as usual, i think the winner is going to be the one who crashes least round there;)

dayxwalker 18-04-2009 06:36 PM

I will be there after the F1 also cannot miss it ! Go hammy ! And jense


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com