oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   xx4 slipper help (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23178)

matthewjtovey 28-04-2009 03:08 PM

xx4 slipper help
 
Hi

Im new to buggys as have just changed from touring cars. I know that the slipper set up is very important on a xx4 to preserve the belts, however, having just got a buggy I have not really any clue how to do it!

If i'm right I need about 2feet of slip, how do I check this?
Also how do i get it nearly right before testing, if thats possible?!

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers

Matt

super__dan 28-04-2009 03:14 PM

Start loose, test, tighten until you get close to the 2 feet. Make sure rear diff isn't slipping in advance as this will 'complicate' things.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com