oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   JRX Pro SE (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23191)

Ritchie T 28-04-2009 06:43 PM

JRX Pro SE
 
I have one of these, i was wondering whether its worth puttin on the For Sale as i dont use it anymore. Does anyone buy vintage Losi stuff ?!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...k/DSC00088.jpg

Got a box full of spares, wheels and tyres aswell

quincey 28-04-2009 07:09 PM

i buy old cars!!!

Mini-JT 28-04-2009 07:18 PM

....

Ritchie T 28-04-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini-JT (Post 235530)
Funilly enough I was thinking about getting an old Losi JRX-2 or JRX-Pro to run in the vintage buggy class at Caldicott :woot:

What kinda money (or trade, I have many thing to trade, lol) would you be looking for ? Also is the car a runner or does it need anything fixing. Don't electrics/radio etc as I've got them already :)

Yes its a runner i took it up Kidderminster track the other day went round surprising well considering how old it is ! Obviously its not immaculate it is like 15 odd years old :lol:

I have no idea what to ask for it price wise, im going to take some pics and put them up tommorow so you can see a bit better. What sort of things are you looking to trade yourself ?

Thanks for the interest :)

Mini-JT 28-04-2009 07:43 PM

....

davidmog99 28-04-2009 07:46 PM

I think this will raise quite a bit.
New in box examples are over £500 on ebay (obviously you wont get that much!).
There are many vintage fans out there, and i expect you to get a few offers on oople! sadly cant afford at the moment, as i have bought a b4 this week.

Mini-JT 28-04-2009 08:03 PM

....

Body Paint 29-04-2009 11:35 AM

I would say it would go for a similar price to a late spec RC10 tubby.

Anything from £50 to £200, depending on condition, originality, how many spares and if there are any rare or unusual parts included.

Ritchie T 29-04-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Body Paint (Post 235769)
I would say it would go for a similar price to a late spec RC10 tubby.

Anything from £50 to £200, depending on condition, originality, how many spares and if there are any rare or unusual parts included.

Cool, im trying to raise the cash for an RC12R5 or a B4 at the moment.

I used to have one of those RC10 tubs aswell but got rid of it on the cheap :cry:

GRIFF55 29-04-2009 11:59 AM

A nice jrx2 was sold by somebody from here on the bay not so long ago. Think it got 40/70 quid. I missed it:cry:
Nice looking car, you should race it!!

Ritchie T 29-04-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFF55 (Post 235781)
A nice jrx2 was sold by somebody from here on the bay not so long ago. Think it got 40/70 quid. I missed it:cry:
Nice looking car, you should race it!!

I used to when i was about 6 im 24 now ! I just rebuilt it, threw a bunch of electrics in it and took it up Kidderminster track with my friend, forgot how much fun off road racing was :)

jordi15 30-04-2009 09:23 AM

We were at Kiddy as well and this thing still flies!! Loads of bits and pieces with it as well so should see a fair bit of interest:thumbsup:

You want a 10th buggy Richie forget the onroad stuff!!!

Ritchie T 30-04-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordi15 (Post 236087)
We were at Kiddy as well and this thing still flies!! Loads of bits and pieces with it as well so should see a fair bit of interest:thumbsup:

You want a 10th buggy Richie forget the onroad stuff!!!

Haha onroad is awesome though when you hit the good tracks ! Get that MI3 out again n do the TORC series with me n Russell, Stafford at the end of May is next ;)

Ritchie T 30-04-2009 10:06 AM

Is now listed in the For Sale section if anyones still interested

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...099#post236099

:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com