oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   x-6 under-steer (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23592)

migsy 06-05-2009 05:35 PM

x-6 under-steer
 
i run losi blues at the front and losi red at the rear, 30oil all round but i find it under-steers all the time. anyone got a setup i could follow to cure my problem.

cheers. :confused::confused::confused:

janus_77 06-05-2009 06:06 PM

Plz post an exact setup (shock positions, pistons, weight, etc) and a discription of the track your are driving on. That way it will be easier to help you.

V-Rossi 06-05-2009 06:24 PM

And 'mediumise' every set-up change Janus proposes :lol:

DAVIDZX5 06-05-2009 06:33 PM

Well i race on the same track, i use pink rear springs and green fronts, and i then changed to red pistons which made things allot better. not sure on shock positions.

dave

Big E 06-05-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by migsy (Post 238289)
i run losi blues at the front and losi red at the rear, 30oil all round but i find it under-steers all the time. anyone got a setup i could follow to cure my problem.

cheers. :confused::confused::confused:

If you are running lipo's with no added weigh up front then that will be the problem

ikey ji 07-05-2009 05:33 AM

Hi ellis, could you remind us how much weight did you add and where on the chassis?
Thanks.

Big E 07-05-2009 06:43 AM

I run about 150g up front.

Some under my speedo and some behind the servo, the part behind the servo is also removable so if the track gets wet or slick I can take that out which helps the car get out of corners when it is wet.

migsy 07-05-2009 09:40 AM

x-6 steering
 
seems like my prob is weight at the front. i'll get some weights sorted.

cheers. :thumbsup:

telboy 07-05-2009 10:07 AM

I found this when I ran mine at the supercup. Then Dan told me the same, and I ended up putting about 120gs around the front, and it transformed the car.

ikey ji 08-05-2009 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big E (Post 238476)
I run about 150g up front.

Some under my speedo and some behind the servo, the part behind the servo is also removable so if the track gets wet or slick I can take that out which helps the car get out of corners when it is wet.

Thanks Ellis!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com