oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Diff balls (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25076)

jono83 03-06-2009 07:50 PM

Diff balls
 
Am going to be rebuilding my diff in my X6 soon to am buying some parts, has any body used the vampire diff balls? are they a worth while upgrade all opinions are welcome

Jono

Darren Boyle 03-06-2009 08:01 PM

I know that I am "expected" to say this, but they are fantastic, ultra smooth diffs every time I have used them now, they are currently sat in my X6 Sq, X60, X5 Sq and JRXS-R. Best bit is they are cheaper than the Losi or AE std carbide ones too. ASk anyone who has also used them and I think the answer will be the same....

jono83 03-06-2009 08:18 PM

Thanks for the quick reply darren, I didnt doubt there quality just thought i would ask the question before taking the plunge. I assume i can buy them from your website ? Do they make thrust balls also?

Jono

Darren Boyle 03-06-2009 08:26 PM

No thrust balls just yet mate only the 3/32 size diff balls. They are not on the site just yet, should be added along with some other Vampire new goodies in the next few days. The price is just £7.99 for 12, if you need to add them to an order just pop then in the "special requiremnts box" on our checkout page.

jono83 03-06-2009 09:11 PM

Thanks darren am making an order atm so will add to the special requirements box

mark christopher 03-06-2009 09:14 PM

gotto say i have used dms now several times, even ordeed somthing not on the site and due in stock,(via requirment box) dont know how they did it but they apeared with the rest of my order, staff helpfull with querries too, top marks Darren

Lee 03-06-2009 09:24 PM

It's amazing how they do it considering they don't have a stock checker on their website :lol:

jono83 03-06-2009 09:38 PM

lol lets make darren explain the pros and cons of the live stock checker. I feel the 10 or so times he already has is not enough!

Lee 03-06-2009 09:47 PM

Give me a few grand in stock any day over something that tells me i have no stock because i bought something to tell me i have no stock :thumbsup:

jono83 03-06-2009 09:49 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Darren Boyle 03-06-2009 11:01 PM

LOL at Lee and Jono...you two are funny!

Jono, I have only explained it eight times so far, dont get carried away lad !!! :woot:

Lee, I really just wish it was a "few" grand we had invested, I really do. Can't beat a bit of stock mate!!!

paul01ews 03-06-2009 11:21 PM

On my last visit to DMS you could just about get through the door for all the stock there!

Mind i try to help out by taking some away with me...lol..

Top fella Darren and A1 service by all at DMS.

Paul..:)

usafaircrew 04-06-2009 12:31 AM

Just received my X5 sq lipo strap today. It looks awesome. Super fast shipping to the states, thanks Darren.:thumbsup:

Darren Boyle 04-06-2009 01:00 AM

Cheers guys :wub

Glad you like the strap too.....

JohnM 04-06-2009 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 249613)
It's amazing how they do it considering they don't have a stock checker on their website :lol:

I believe them to be Jedi down thereat DMS:thumbsup:

mark christopher 04-06-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 249613)
It's amazing how they do it considering they don't have a stock checker on their website :lol:

hmm i spoke to thier live stock system, miss michelle told me no stock and to add in request box, top service.

Darren Boyle 04-06-2009 10:50 AM

Michele has just been called "livestock" :woot: dont tell her that

jono83 04-06-2009 10:57 AM

lol the four legged livestock systems are amongst the best available lol

mikeyscott 04-06-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS Racing (Post 249761)
Michele has just been called "livestock" :woot: dont tell her that

Cruising for a brusing there - lol

Yup DMS have been quick.. Just think they are fed up with my constant questions...

Body Paint 04-06-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS Racing (Post 249761)
Michele has just been called "livestock" :woot: dont tell her that

LMAO!

She must be most popular with us Welshies then :woot: though she sounded more like a mouse last time we spoke.... I so hope Michelle doesn't read these forums :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com