oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   X-5 diff, how many teeth? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25464)

Body Paint 10-06-2009 02:25 PM

X-5 diff, how many teeth?
 
Need a quick answer please, I can't wait till I get home to check, TA:thumbsup:

millzy 10-06-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Body Paint (Post 252302)
Need a quick answer please, I can't wait till I get home to check, TA:thumbsup:

32 isnt it??

Chrislong 10-06-2009 03:04 PM

I thought it was 27, and the XX4 is 26..

You got my text message yesterday Craig?

millzy 10-06-2009 03:05 PM

maybe the x factory driver should check the 4wdrc web site lol

http://www.4wdrc.com/4wdrc/tech/DriveRatio2.htm

_sleigh_ 10-06-2009 03:19 PM

my thoughts exactly :p

Body Paint 10-06-2009 07:29 PM

Cheers Mills

I spent 5 minutes looking for that :eh?:, then had to get back to work, I knew there'd be someone doing less work than me that would find it :thumbsup:

YoungChazz 11-06-2009 12:33 PM

Be honest with us now, Craig: How could anybody do less ....

Couldn't resist, mate.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com