oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   x11 and electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26355)

evilbert 29-06-2009 04:15 PM

electrics (race servo and brushless)
 
Hi,

basically i am after


1) brushless system (motor to be around 6.5 or faster for a 4wd buggy)

2) decent race servo

Let me know what you have got and your best price either as a post or via pm and i will need to see pics of everything prior to any payment being sent.

Cheers

Bill

Marvin 29-06-2009 08:18 PM

I've got a new Novak GTB brushless system with a 10.5T motor for £140

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26296

I could probably manage a Spektrum Micro Rx too for about £30 posted (used though)

burgie 29-06-2009 08:50 PM

I have an x11-08 that I was going to sell in the next few weeks. It has the lipo mod done and the steering has been modded to suit. All the "team" mods with the exception of the orange steerings arms are on it. Looking for £175 posted in the uk.

The car is in excellent condition has only been run a handful of times, but due to holidays/work it won't be cleaned and ready for sale for a couple of weeks. Let me know if you are interested.

evilbert 29-06-2009 09:07 PM

Marvin - i'm after something around the 6.5 mark, sorry i should have said in the original post.

Burgie - pm sent fella

Marvin 30-06-2009 05:53 PM

I suppose I could split if you want? Also, check my latest PM, at that price, it would be worth having the ESC and selling the motor.

evilbert 30-06-2009 09:19 PM

updated wanted list

bald eagle 30-06-2009 11:03 PM

I have a losi excelorin speedo for £70 in the for sale section, let me know if interested mate. ( no motor) speedo only,....... cheers.

Crazychambers 01-07-2009 09:09 AM

I've got a KO PDS2123FET servo, its 7.2 volts, 0.06S @ 60 degand 9.5kg-cm torque - £35 posted

And speedo wise a Speedpassion GT2.0 LPF, run for a couple of meetings with a B4. Can take a 5.5 turn lipo. - £85 posted

Chris Green 04-07-2009 03:30 PM

Hi Bill,

I have a Novak GTB Spread Spectrum version Speedo, it has been re-wired with all blue wires. Could do it for £70?

I also have an LRP X11 7.5 motor if interested?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com