![]() |
madrat Driven in anger
I managed to run 3 packs through this car yesterday at the Bury track.
I was really impressed on how it ran. I usually race a 4wd (501x) so cant really compare it to the latest and greatest 2wd cars but I was really impressed on how it jumped etc. It only had a 10.5 in it but the car was nice and responsive (I even grip rolled it once) I was hoping to race it today but it looks like its another sunday washout! :( |
i take it you had no breakages? all went well?
were you running all the stock parts? |
It was totally stock apart from Bearings.
Nothing broke or came loose. I was surprised how solid it felt to be truthful. I then tried out my Mardave Cobra for a contrast / compare.. |
Quote:
|
mad rat
does anybody know about the madrat .when it set of it ok .but when i want it to come back it start jumping . but when i am near it comes back ??????????????????? and when you turn left it turn right:mad::drool:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
If it stutters when you are far away then it will be due to you not getting enough range on your transmitter. You can check that the ariel wire is not touching the motor, check your transmitter ariel is fully extended. |
ohh come on he has been smokeing something that english is rubbish my spelling is rubbish but i can normaly string a sentance together that makes sense
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com