oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   JORCR Summer Series Rnd 2 - Tues 11th Aug (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28387)

Dalla 06-08-2009 11:23 AM

JORCR Summer Series Rnd 2 - Tues 11th Aug
 
OK same as before, if you can confirm your attendance please!

cmgreen 06-08-2009 01:13 PM

Yup, I'll be there! Hoping to finish a race!!! :thumbsup:

N7ELA 06-08-2009 02:24 PM

I might be there if my laps get counted this time... :(

racdeaf 06-08-2009 02:53 PM

i will be there next tue that if i find my cat sx !!
it doing hide and seek at the mo :woot:

dayxwalker 06-08-2009 07:59 PM

I will be there ! I cannot see the turn out to be poor ! There was loads there on tue gone !

Shifta 07-08-2009 07:55 PM

I'm in.. :woot:

FERRETTI 10-08-2009 04:48 PM

Can't make it this week:(

pugs 10-08-2009 05:05 PM

I should be there,someone book me in as I might be a bit later than last week!!!

stewcc 10-08-2009 09:55 PM

attending
 
I'll be there.

Peter C

mr emily 10-08-2009 10:14 PM

I'll be there.

keith

Chequered Flag Racing 11-08-2009 10:25 AM

I plan to be there

details are in the pc

doors open @ 6??
racing by 7??

Chequered Flag Racing 11-08-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racdeaf (Post 272323)
i will be there next tue that if i find my cat sx !!
it doing hide and seek at the mo :woot:

voltage in my ni-mh's is also playing hide and seek but got 3 packs up and running

pugs 11-08-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 273940)
I plan to be there

details are in the pc

doors open @ 6??
racing by 7??


yes, thats it mate.:D

N7ELA 11-08-2009 09:34 PM

Tonights unofficial results are, steven adams first 100 points, jeff second 99, me 3rd (AGAIN) 98 points, Tim 4th 97, Peter craig 5th 96, chris (back marker blocker) 6th 95 points, the green 7th 94 points.

This makes the standings after 2 rounds,

1st Steven Adams 201 points
2nd Neil Adamson 196 points
3rd Peter Craig 195 points
Jeff steele 195 points
5th Tim Snowdon 192 points
Chris stewart 192 points

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shifta 11-08-2009 09:38 PM

Dont you get a point for TQ?

Shifta 11-08-2009 09:40 PM

Cant believe I binned it with 3 seconds to go! :cry::cry:

chris68nufc 11-08-2009 09:43 PM

My car will be on rails next week!!

Shifta 11-08-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris68nufc (Post 274198)
My car will be on rails next week!!

Aye it looked a handfull tonight m8! :thumbdown:

N7ELA 12-08-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shifta (Post 274195)
Dont you get a point for TQ?

Think you only get the extra point for TQ if you win the A as well.

Dalla 12-08-2009 04:39 PM

Test of HTML Results - A Final 2wd
 
HTML Code:

<title>A. Final (2wd) Results</title></head><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
<div align="center"><center>
<table border="0" cellspacing="5" width="800"><font  face="Arial" size="12" >
<tr><td><h2 align="center">Summer Series Rnd 2</h2></td></tr>
<tr><table border="0" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><font  face="Arial" size="12" >
<tr><td ><p class="h5rev">jarrow school</p></td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td align="right"><p class="h5rev">11 August 2009</p></td></tr>
</tr></font></table>
<tr><td><h3>A. Final (2wd) Results</h3></td></tr>

<table border="0" cellspacing="5"><font face="Arial" size="12"><tr>
<td><h5><a href="finals.htm">Final Index</a></h5></td><td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><h5><a href="flaph1r1.htm">Lap Times</a></h5></td><td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><h5><a href="fpplh1r1.htm">Position/Lap</a></h5></td><td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><h5><a href="fblph1r1.htm">Best Laps</a></h5></td><td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr></font></table>
<table border="0" cellspacing="5"><font face="Arial" size="12">
<tr><td><h5>Race Duration 300s, Started 21:00 Finished 21:06</h5></td></tr>
<tr><table border="0" cellspacing="5" width="800"><font  face="Arial" size="12" ></tr>
<tr>
<td ><p class="h5rev">Pos</p></td>

<td ><p class="h5rev">Car</p></td>
<td ><p class="h5rev">Name</p></td>
<td ><p class="h5rev">Result</p></td>
<td ><p class="h5rev">Avrg Lap</p></td>
<td ><p class="h5rev">Best Lap</p></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><h5>1</h5></td>
<td><h5>1</h5></td>
<td><h5>Greg Williams</h5></td>

<td><h5>17/  315.75 </h5></td>
<td><h5>  18.57</h5></td>
<td><h5>  17.20 (15)</h5></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><h5>2</h5></td>
<td><h5>2</h5></td>
<td><h5>Scott Tinkler</h5></td>
<td><h5>14/  307.98 </h5></td>

<td><h5>  22.00</h5></td>
<td><h5>  19.10 (13)</h5></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><h5>3</h5></td>
<td><h5>3</h5></td>
<td><h5>Natalie Williams</h5></td>
<td><h5>14/  317.43 </h5></td>
<td><h5>  22.67</h5></td>

<td><h5>  21.41 (5)</h5></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><h5>4</h5></td>
<td><h5>4</h5></td>
<td><h5>Dean-ross Tinkler</h5></td>
<td><h5> 8/  207.55 </h5></td>
<td><h5>  25.94</h5></td>

<td><h5>  22.41 (5)</h5></td>
</tr>
</font></table>
<table border="0" cellspacing="5"><font face="Arial" size="12"><tr>
<td><h5><a href="finals.htm">Final Index</a></h5></td><td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><h5><a href="flaph1r1.htm">Lap Times</a></h5></td><td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><h5><a href="fpplh1r1.htm">Position/Lap</a></h5></td><td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><h5><a href="fblph1r1.htm">Best Laps</a></h5></td><td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr></font></table>



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com