oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Associated (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Longer B4 layshaft (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3027)

Northy 03-04-2007 10:06 AM

Longer B4 layshaft
 
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a longer layshaft for the B4?

Cheers,

G

DCM 03-04-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 31555)
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a longer layshaft for the B4?

Cheers,

G

www.rwracing.co.uk will make you one.

RLGfx 03-04-2007 03:21 PM

silly question, but.....


why?

Southwell 03-04-2007 03:23 PM

At a guess, hydradrive.

RLGfx 03-04-2007 03:26 PM

i was thinking along those lines...

wow... not seen a hydra-drive in use for years... probably be really useful for tivvy though...

Body Paint 07-04-2007 09:20 PM

robinson racing used to do one G, was designed to fit the hydra to the B3

OldTimer 07-04-2007 10:16 PM

I may have some hydra drive layshafts for the B4 ;), just need the spurs, springs and plastic bits.

Body Paint 08-04-2007 12:34 AM

JC Have you got the hydradrive units aswell?

Northy 08-04-2007 08:08 AM

I have hydra-drive units coming out of my ears! :D :D

Body Paint 08-04-2007 08:03 PM

Really! That must be painfull :D

If you should want any removed, I'd be interested. I don't even mind if there's a bit of ear wax on it:o

OldTimer 08-04-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 32316)
I have hydra-drive units coming out of my ears! :D :D

Got any spurs gears ? north also the large thrust race?.

Craig, yes i have a complete hydra drive just needs building

Northy 08-04-2007 08:56 PM

yes and yes ;)

OldTimer 08-04-2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 32362)
yes and yes ;)

Feel a trade coming on ? but i really need to find a parts list somewhere to see if i have most of the bits i need, any ideas ?

Northy 08-04-2007 09:09 PM

Losi XX exploded diagram ;)

G

OldTimer 08-04-2007 09:16 PM

OK i will download it and let you know ;)

Northy 08-04-2007 09:18 PM

No problem. BTW the car I was racing today went great ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

OldTimer 08-04-2007 09:21 PM

Cool :cool: drop me a pm or email about it.

Body Paint 09-04-2007 09:32 AM

Does this mean I'll have to make a bigger bulge in the side of the shell:D .

But, which side shall I make it??? :cool:

OldTimer 09-04-2007 09:49 AM

You mean for the air ram :p

elvo 09-04-2007 08:27 PM

You can fit a hydra drive to a STD B4 layshaft, you just have to be creative, and make one simple alu piece on a lathe.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com