oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Associated (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   B44 thicker front tower: screws? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32209)

tymill 13-10-2009 11:32 PM

B44 thicker front tower: screws?
 
If I run a 5mm or even a doubled-up 3mm front shock tower, what mounting hardware will I need?

Can I just run the old screws and just thread them in a little shallower?

If I do need longer screws, what lengths? And where can I source 4-40 button head and cap head screws like that here in the UK?

Thanks!
Ty

traffman 14-10-2009 10:19 AM

Why dont you buy the Atomic Carbon 4mm thick tower like ive fitted to mine.
You can still utilize the screws and will save a load of hassle.

You would need longer screws if you went 5 or even 6 mm as the screws would strip out the case.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com