oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Nosram 6.5 brushless (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3257)

grindog 19-04-2007 07:22 PM

Nosram 6.5 brushless
 
Hi, i have this motor using a Nosram matrix evo speedo. The book suggeted ratio is around 13.5 but this seems a little low. What do people gear these up to without killing them? (it is a bonded, not sintered)

thanks, john

AndyM 19-04-2007 08:17 PM

what car are you running??

at the moment i hav mine on 12.388. [17 pinion/81 spur X6]

i dont know what evry1 else is using, but mine is great.

bigred5765 19-04-2007 09:09 PM

we run one in a xx4 at bury metro 84-17 it was fine
xxxcr 86-18 thats was good to

grindog 19-04-2007 10:12 PM

its in a Tamiya 501X. I was at a similar ratio but it just seemed a little slow. I will have new cells for the next meetig however so this should help as my old ones are a little tired

Scouser 19-04-2007 10:21 PM

I have been using 17/78 in the Lazer and 18/81 in the B4, both are going very nicely for me but a more experienced driver might want something a little quicker.

gramey 20-04-2007 08:59 PM

:) I'm running overall ratio of 12.54 in my Predator, 72/14, although suggested ratio is 13.5 with a 72/13. Cars plenty quick enough although as soon as I get a 13 tooth pinion I shall try that.:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com