![]() |
Sunday 25th
Who's racing what??
I'm thinking of running my 2wd seen as it hasn't seen daylight since teeside regional. Don't forget the clocks go back :woot: Peter |
Mine needs a full overhaul. Doubt i'll get time to fix it by sunday so I will be racing 4wd on the concrete floor. :lol::lol::lol:
|
4wd for me and 2wd for my son :thumbsup:
|
Well since I have just rebuilt it and it looks rather sexy I am running 2wd
|
Quote:
|
No it's cork but neil is trying to make himself feel better, because he will owe me £10 for his bet he made. :thumbsup:
|
Is it grippy?? Or do you think its grippy??
|
Quote:
slightly more grippy than jarrow:) |
Question is what tyres ?
|
Quote:
Won't be there as both 2wd & 4wd sold a week or two back |
Quote:
|
Quote:
It's not as grippy as worksop as it looks like it's painted;) |
Quote:
|
its varnish
|
Quote:
|
4wd for me.. My 2wd still has war wounds from Worksop :thumbdown:
|
Jeff, do you fancy bringing your video camera???
And I'm running my B44 as Mikey is running the x6 Peter |
No probs.. I'll stick it on charge :thumbsup:
|
cheers :thumbsup:
|
Do we have any tape?
I think Ian has some.. |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com