oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   North East (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Teesside CANCELED Sunday 6th May 2wd Round 2 (Preston Park) (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3388)

Northy 26-04-2007 12:50 PM

Teesside CANCELED Sunday 6th May 2wd Round 2 (Preston Park)
 
Sunday 6th May 2wd Round 2 at Teesside (Preston Park) has unfortunatley had to be cancelled as they are unable to have the use of the land in the park.

The 4wd meeting on the 17th of June is definately on and they are hoping to get another date (16th) if possible for the 2wd event. If not they will try to run a one day event at a differant date for the 2wd.

Sorry about this guys, can anyone who knows someone who doesn't come on here please let them know, and tell them to get on here!!! :D :D

Cheers,

G

Lee 26-04-2007 01:03 PM

Gutted:(

super__dan 26-04-2007 01:09 PM

I feel super__harsh saying this but it was the only regional I couldn't make, so am over the moon with this!

chrispattinson 26-04-2007 01:45 PM

Are there any alternative outdoor meetings on that date where I could get some practice and testing done?

chrispattinson 26-04-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super__dan (Post 35894)
I feel super__harsh saying this but it was the only regional I couldn't make, so am over the moon with this!

Thats harsh Dan,

but I can see where your coming from.

emzy 26-04-2007 03:06 PM

2 days before my Spanish oral, so I wouldn't have made it anyway...

Although the 16th June... SATURDAY ALERT!!!

*runs and hides before people hit me*

stegger 26-04-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super__dan (Post 35894)
I feel super__harsh saying this but it was the only regional I couldn't make, so am over the moon with this!

Same here:D :D :D

tc2k 26-04-2007 03:16 PM

Gutted

WHITTLER555 26-04-2007 04:05 PM

I have to say I have been in a quandry regarding the Teesside meetings. I can only do the minimum 3 events in NE 4WD series and if Teesside do not hold their 4WD regional it leaves me running at the NW meetings.

This is a problem as 4WD is not likely to be fully supported in the NW series this year although I know they will be running some heats tagged on to the
2WD regionals. If there is not good attendance and it counts towards your formula, you could get an F2 without really deserving it.

Therefore, as long as it is CONFIRMED that Teesside will be running a 4WD regional on 17th June then I will stick with 4WD NE and not run on Sunday at Southport with my 4WD.

gazbaz2 26-04-2007 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHITTLER555 (Post 35942)
I have to say I have been in a quandry regarding the Teesside meetings. I can only do the minimum 3 events in NE 4WD series and if Teesside do not hold their 4WD regional it leaves me running at the NW meetings.

This is a problem as 4WD is not likely to be fully supported in the NW series this year although I know they will be running some heats tagged on to the
2WD regionals. If there is not good attendance and it counts towards your formula, you could get an F2 without really deserving it.

Therefore, as long as it is CONFIRMED that Teesside will be running a 4WD regional on 17th June then I will stick with 4WD NE and not run on Sunday at Southport with my 4WD.

Hi There whittler555 i can confirm that the 4wd regional is
Definitely
on (17th june), its just the 2wd (6th may) that has been cancelled till a later date.
Gary

rcracer 26-04-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 35889)
Sunday 6th May 2wd Round 2 at Teesside (Preston Park) has unfortunatley had to be cancelled as they are unable to have the use of the land in the park.

The 4wd meeting on the 17th of June is definately on and they are hoping to get another date (16th) if possible for the 2wd event. If not they will try to run a one day event at a differant date for the 2wd.

Sorry about this guys, can anyone who knows someone who doesn't come on here please let them know, and tell them to get on here!!! :D :D

Cheers,

G

will there be somewhere to camp on site ? :confused:

bigred5765 26-04-2007 06:54 PM

o poo, never mind saves me a 300 mile round trip.

emzy 01-05-2007 08:59 PM

I've just realised how annoyed this makes me...!

I remembered why I WAS going this Sunday - because otherwise I can't do enough to count in either class.

Now I'm officially buggered! 17th June and 20th May are literally the day before an exam... and the rest are Saturdays (other than Durham 2wd and 4wd, York 2wd and Batley 4wd).

Grrrr. :(

tc2k 01-05-2007 09:04 PM

Come to teesside indoors this saturday instead everyone :D

emzy 01-05-2007 09:06 PM

Don't think I'll get an F rating there!!

Maybe an F-off rating!

tc2k 01-05-2007 09:07 PM

Jesus, no need to go off on one :rolleyes:

emzy 01-05-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tc2k (Post 36837)
Jesus, no need to go off on one :rolleyes:

Well... I found it funny... *shrug*

super__dan 02-05-2007 06:48 AM

Kirky’s wedding do
 
Derek’s sent out that the regional is being postponed to sat 16th June, which therefore is the morning after Kirky’s wedding do. Bless him he specifically arranged it so it didn’t clash with any racing and now it does. Is the wedding date changing??? ;)

Chequered Flag Racing 02-05-2007 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tc2k (Post 36831)
Come to teesside indoors this saturday instead everyone :D

why not make it all day Sunday :) Ace's practice :p

tc2k 02-05-2007 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chequred-flag.rc-products (Post 37009)
why not make it all day Sunday :) Ace's practice :p

What?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com