oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Xtreme - VEGA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pred ordered (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35398)

tjf 02-12-2009 09:44 PM

Pred ordered
 
Just ordered my Pred :thumbsup: I regretted selling mine so had to get another :woot:

brooksy 02-12-2009 10:07 PM

Which car are you running at the moment and what do you think is better about the pred?.:thumbsup:

tjf 02-12-2009 10:14 PM

I was running xx4 and then a Cat. Nothing wrong with any of those I just love the Pred and the way it drives and looks. What more do you need :woot:

brooksy 02-12-2009 10:28 PM

I was thinking of getting a b44 but having seen the pred race at Worksop I've decided to go with that.
I had one off the first preds years ago and thought it was a good car then but it looks like the reliability and strengh have got so much better over the years.

Tom3012 02-12-2009 10:48 PM

Hi brooksy, sorry i havent been in touch much regarding the pred, glad your atill keen!! Tjf... Welcome home :)

brooksy 02-12-2009 11:03 PM

Hi Tom,more keen than ever now. Decided to get a new one instead of second hand. Just got to wait to get some cash. Would put it on the visa but if the wife finds out I don't think she'd be very happy,ha ha.:lol:. Should be ordering one first week in jan fingers crossed. Might have to ask you guys for a few pointers on set-up and the like if you don't mind?. Hopefully I can get in at Worksop with it.:thumbsup:

Tom3012 03-12-2009 12:05 AM

Good to hear!! Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to, the new website is good aswell, check it out!

Lowie 03-12-2009 12:40 AM

hope you join our gang soon, Brooksy, and we'll definitely help you out with setups :)

brooksy 03-12-2009 08:29 AM

Cheers guys. Just been on pred site. It's good to put faces to names.
Think I'll start with set-up you've put on there kev,then take it from there. I actualy can't wait to get the car(bit sad I know):blush:,it's been twenty years since I've built a car from new.

Lowie 03-12-2009 08:35 AM

Yup, KevLee's setup is a very good starting point.

And my face, you should now it by now ^^

Bungleaio 03-12-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brooksy (Post 317371)
Should be ordering one first week in jan fingers crossed.

If you can I would try and order it before January as the VAT will rise back to 17.5% this will add nearly £10 to the kit price. If you are planning on getting a few other bits and pieces (plastic chassis and revised steering arms are highly recomended) then this rise could make a big difference to the cost.

Don't forget the prices on the xtreme website do not include VAT.

brooksy 03-12-2009 12:39 PM

S##t,I didn't realise the prices were minus the vat!!!!. Might have to sell my iPod classic to fund the extra cost!.:cry:
Only other way is my flexible friend.

Piman 03-12-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungleaio (Post 317442)

Don't forget the prices on the xtreme website do not include VAT.

If it is a UK site then the prices have to be displayed inlcuding VAT by law.

James


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com