oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Associated (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Tyre inserts (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37414)

Richard Law 10-01-2010 02:08 PM

Tyre inserts
 
Just a quick question
do most of you cut the inserts in half for the fronts (B44) or take a 1/4 or so off?

Jnunu1 13-01-2010 12:52 PM

shame no one has answered!
 
Shame no one has answered this as I am wondering the same and also, how much would you trim the rears by?

Jnu

Col 13-01-2010 09:14 PM

I don't trim any off either.

Big G 13-01-2010 11:13 PM

same

schu mediums work good for me

Lee Martin 14-01-2010 01:46 PM

get Kangawallafox's and they come as a set of 4 - front and rear! ;-)

_sleigh_ 14-01-2010 02:09 PM

Are you (or Wraggy) going to have any KWF's with you this weekend?? :thumbsup:

Lee Martin 14-01-2010 02:11 PM

I should have some.

Waiting on Mr postie.

;-)

njc11 14-01-2010 03:29 PM

ive bags'id some!! hope they show up :confused:

Fingers crossed they will! :thumbsup: otherwise schu mediums it is..


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com