oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Associated (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What price? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37495)

jamiekerr14 11-01-2010 05:04 PM

What price?
 
Hey guys, I Might need to be selling my new B44-Due to money pickles..

I have a as new

B44 its stock apat from-Roll bar kit-Rpm ballcups on it plus new packet
And front lower arms, front tower, front shaft, and think bumpers-off my head
With new undertray and box manual ect..

Comes with Losi Excelrion 6.5T system-Brand new used once to test-new software on it.

Brand new Demon Power 6000mah saddle pack Lipos=Never used

Newish body- see pic

Brand new set of AE Holeshots M3 on new wheels
Some new Think Schumacher yellow spikes new on yellew rims

What sort of price would you reckon I have a guess but just wanting some help cheers!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...SYRUTDF002.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...SYRUTDF007.jpg

Col 11-01-2010 07:49 PM

You're not in the UK, are you?

jamiekerr14 11-01-2010 07:53 PM

Yes I am sorry not filled in info...


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com