oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   North East (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   NorthWest regional round 2 - Bury (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3772)

PaulRotheram 21-05-2007 10:49 PM

NorthWest regional round 2 - Bury
 
So who's coming? i'm looking forward to this.. i'm unsure on a start time so it'd be cool if a bury member can clarify it.

any more 4wds coming? there should be a few people from southport running 4wd for sure.

I'm aiming for top f2 in 2wd again..

jimmy 21-05-2007 10:50 PM

I'll be there running the 501X with Nosram 5.5 insanity - bring the box of bits woody.

philly 21-05-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 40429)
I'll be there running the 501X with Nosram 5.5 insanity - bring the box of bits woody.

Sorry for being sightly off topic, but why do you say insanity Jimmy?

Do you think the 5.5 too powerul for an off-road buggy?

Rob 22-05-2007 01:57 PM

I'm hoping to be there, but forecast looks terible at the moment, hopefully it will change!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp

super__dan 22-05-2007 07:23 PM

I've now got a pass out this sunday so if that weather appears to be wrong I'll be there for the non regional race (assuming there is one?)

jimmy 23-05-2007 01:01 AM

Yeah I think there is mate, Northy was in the non-reg at the first round.
Can't remember if it was just the final or a heat also tho. Either way I'll be there running the 501X and catching speeders down the straight! :)

Spencer Mulcahy 23-05-2007 08:19 AM

Last time the none regional was mixed in qualifying and ran a separate final. I will be there but I am getting realy pissed off with all this rain, need to try this weekend and follow on with my good run in the last one.

losichris 23-05-2007 09:26 AM

does anyone know if we need to book in prior to sunday or is it on the day?
also does anyone have a spare 12v batt i could use for sunday
cheers

Northy 23-05-2007 11:30 AM

Could be a bit of 1/8th for me if its wet, they lurrvvvveeee it! :D :D

G

NeilD 23-05-2007 03:44 PM

Is it forecast rain?

super__dan 23-05-2007 04:42 PM

That weathers getting better, yay!

I assume I am OK to book in on the day, what time???

Rob 23-05-2007 07:52 PM

Strange forecast now seems to have gone from heavy rain all day to sun most of the day now! :)

bigred5765 23-05-2007 08:26 PM

Ahhhh the great britsh weather
lol
lookin good

losichris 24-05-2007 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 40776)
Strange forecast now seems to have gone from heavy rain all day to sun most of the day now! :)

where is this forcast coming from, everywhere ive looked says its gonna piss down all day :confused:

PaulRotheram 24-05-2007 05:10 PM

booking in @ 10, racing @ 11.

Northy 24-05-2007 05:20 PM

That's a bit early :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

G

PaulRotheram 24-05-2007 05:31 PM

earlier than we normally do.. im unsure why.. it's what the srcc chairman has informed me of what will be happening.. i'll be there early any way..... :cool:

Northy 24-05-2007 10:47 PM

Not sure if I'll be coming. Jim is away working all weekend and I don't like going racing on my own :( :( :( :( :( :(

G

bigred5765 25-05-2007 07:57 AM

weather has changed again,
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...code=BL9%209RG
awwww northy dont feel lonley come pit with us

WHITTLER555 25-05-2007 03:49 PM

Hello, I will take any offer of covered pitting on Sunday!

Don't be shy, I don't bite too often:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com