![]() |
Ebay Selling Advice Needed
Im due to sell one of my rebuilt Landrovers shortly on ebay and need some advice, Ideally Im after around £3200/3800 for it.
However I would like to set a reserve of atleast £3000 for it. Is it possible to start the bidding at say £2000 to get people interested? Has anyone else sold a car via ebay as any help is appreciated:thumbsup: Cheers Gary |
You can start the bidding at any price you want and set a reserve. Or just get a few mates to bid it up to £2000 . I think a starting price adds to the fee,s.
|
If you're putting a reserve on there is no point having a starting price.
|
Agree with Col, if you start the price below the reserve you'll get bombarded with emails asking what the reserve is anyway.
Personally, having sold a few cars over the years on ebay, I don't think it helps it sell any better. |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com