oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Norfolk Buggy Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   28 Feb 2010 - next meeting (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40803)

jcb 25-02-2010 02:49 PM

28 Feb 2010 - next meeting
 
Who's racing on the 28th Feb 2010 if thats the next race date?

If the weather is ok I'm thinking I might pop along.

Albertini 25-02-2010 05:45 PM

Hi JCB.

I'll be there:DHave to get my car back together though, took it apart to clean it 3 weeks ago. I suppose I'd better pull my finger out.

You 2 wheeling or 4, or both for a bit of practice?:)

jcb 25-02-2010 06:06 PM

Only got a 4wd, so just some practice with that.

If you need any B4 parts for fixing give us a buzz I have a box full somewhere :)

racingdwarf 25-02-2010 06:13 PM

I will be there with thomas, will check to see what the weather is going to be like.:eh?:

I would love to have a rummage through you box of bits Jon:woot:, my my fleet of B4's parts are always needed

Dufty07 25-02-2010 09:23 PM

im in
 
:cry:I will b there, Pencil simon in too but sarah could go into baby mode anytime now so we will see, Just hope weather is o.k (fingers crossed):cry:

racingdwarf 26-02-2010 10:50 AM

Hmmm just checked the met office, not looking good:cry: I hope they are wrong:eh?:

jcb 27-02-2010 11:02 AM

hmmm wet and windy doesn't look so promising!!

racingdwarf 27-02-2010 07:02 PM

well see what tmro morning brings...hope it's dry as I want to play with my B4, now brass edition:D:thumbsup:.chris your phone may ring later;).

Dufty07 27-02-2010 07:28 PM

RAIN
 
Looks like rain all day............C what its like when I get up, if rainin hard will ring u dave n c what u say!!:thumbsup:

racingdwarf 28-02-2010 08:52 AM

28th OFF due to rain!
 
Oh well the weather forcast was right, Throwing it down, far to wet so CANCELED:cry: oh well. I have spoken to a couple of people and they are keep to have a go before the last sunday of next month, so what shall we do? I think keep an eye on the forcasts, if we get a good sunday and stotfolds not running I think we should give it a try.

CJ665 28-02-2010 10:00 AM

Hi all Damn weather :cry: . As a club is there a reason why you guys only race at your club track once a month? Was only asking as the good old British weather tends to get the upper hand on us.

racingdwarf 28-02-2010 11:34 AM

we used to race twice a month,but at that time we found that it was hard to get every one to the track twice a month, some would come, some would be busy with family,work etc etc, so we made the decision to race once a month so every one would be there as it would be the one chance that month they would get to race, as to race the laps system properly we need 9 people minimum. BUT we now seem to have a hard core that want to race more, and more people want to go back to twice a month...including me:D so I think as the weather gets better we should have ago at racin twice a month again:thumbsup:. I will start another thred to ask.

Dave

Ps we are looking to have a go next sunday if dry.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com