oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Xtreme - VEGA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Tidy! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41448)

Rebelrc 07-03-2010 09:41 AM

Tidy!
 
3 Attachment(s)
Tidy Large radio install.

Rebelrc 07-03-2010 09:42 AM

Sorry about picture quality but i have a new camera coming soon...sorry again but you get the gist.:)

franki 07-03-2010 10:26 AM

very good like the battry strap!!!!

Rebelrc 08-03-2010 07:02 PM

pm me if you want one ....orange or blue:thumbsup:

goldy 08-03-2010 10:37 PM

I want one, and I want you to anodise my whole car even the tyres:p

Rebelrc 09-03-2010 08:22 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hopefully better photos!
Those that have pm'd me i will pm you back this evening:thumbsup:
Orange bits:woot:

MHeadling 09-03-2010 05:20 PM

I think we should nick name you 'Tango' now as your well into your orange anodising!! :p

Looks ace btw! :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com