oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Southport Regional (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43741)

shanks 06-04-2010 12:30 PM

Southport Regional
 
Southport Regional - Any of the Bury lads going?

Me Matt and Rob Mills are having it - just thought id check if anyone else is?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

njc11 06-04-2010 02:45 PM

You'll love the track.. its one of the best!! :thumbsup: BB greens if its damp! otherwise Schu yellow mini spikes..

Mid West regional at Kidderminster sunday (another ace track...).. so wont be at Southport im afraid..

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

Si Coe 06-04-2010 02:49 PM

If I'm back from the wedding I'm at Saturday at a sensible time I'll be there. Looks like a big if though as the wedding is in Kent and starts at 3 so no way we'll be heading back before 9-10 I'd say and its a 4 hour drive!
Southports a great track - smoother and flatter than Bury but very fast.

shanks 06-04-2010 03:04 PM

Southport
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by njc11 (Post 363836)
You'll love the track.. its one of the best!! :thumbsup: BB greens if its damp! otherwise Schu yellow mini spikes..

Mid West regional at Kidderminster sunday (another ace track...).. so wont be at Southport im afraid..

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

Cheer Nick re tyres...

Should be good fun - think my driving is a little better now after going to the MattB school of motoring :D

Good luck for the weekend pal

shanks 06-04-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njc11 (Post 363836)
You'll love the track.. its one of the best!! :thumbsup: BB greens if its damp! otherwise Schu yellow mini spikes..

Mid West regional at Kidderminster sunday (another ace track...).. so wont be at Southport im afraid..

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

Just thinking on Nick but do you think shu mini pins would do? not got any spikes for the durango at the moment so just thinking of keeping costs down if possible :thumbsup:

Si Coe 06-04-2010 03:17 PM

If its really really dry it might work. Pins worked ok just after they changed the Astro last summer when it was dry, warm and the track had bucketloads of grip.
What adaptors do Durangos use anyway? I've got minispikes on Losi and Kyosho pattern wheels you could borrow (if I'm going of course...)

njc11 06-04-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanks (Post 363845)
Just thinking on Nick but do you think shu mini pins would do? not got any spikes for the durango at the moment so just thinking of keeping costs down if possible :thumbsup:

Im not sure mate.. ive never tried them TBH :confused:

Worn mini spikes would be ok if dry.. if damp, defo Ballistic Buggy Spikes (greens)

:thumbsup:

kitesurfer73 06-04-2010 03:52 PM

maybe next time....
 
No car and no tx at mo so no can to deffo up for next nw r , ill be at bury sunday begging to borrow a car:(:(:(....

shanks 06-04-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitesurfer73 (Post 363871)
No car and no tx at mo so no can to deffo up for next nw r , ill be at bury sunday begging to borrow a car:(:(:(....

If I had anything to lend you pal I would - but I ain't so I can't lol

shanks 06-04-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 363852)
If its really really dry it might work. Pins worked ok just after they changed the Astro last summer when it was dry, warm and the track had bucketloads of grip.
What adaptors do Durangos use anyway? I've got minispikes on Losi and Kyosho pattern wheels you could borrow (if I'm going of course...)

Pins on the rear 12mm hex on the front me thinks (without checking as I am in garage at mo training)

guess I'll have to shell out again !!

kitesurfer73 06-04-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanks (Post 363911)
If I had anything to lend you pal I would - but I ain't so I can't lol

lol might have something in pipe line:D first letter begin's with D...............lol

rob m 06-04-2010 05:44 PM

b44
 
shanks plz could you have a look to see if you have a b44 front shock shaft you said you may have plz, im struggling to get one in time ry not got any in stock :(

mattb 06-04-2010 06:08 PM

shock shaft
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rob m (Post 363949)
shanks plz could you have a look to see if you have a b44 front shock shaft you said you may have plz, im struggling to get one in time ry not got any in stock :(

rob use microtech racing if ry has none

Si Coe 06-04-2010 06:08 PM

Shanks - its Losi fit then in which case I have both Sch yellows and Schu greens. Sch greens aren't as good in the wet as BB greens, but better than yellows.

rob m 06-04-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb (Post 363968)
rob use microtech racing if ry has none

non in stock,il give dave a ring at roundabout,if not hope ry gets them in friday but he doubts it

Hulk 06-04-2010 06:20 PM

Will there be a guest heat at Southport?

Thanks

Craig Collinson

MRD 06-04-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob m (Post 363979)
non in stock,il give dave a ring at roundabout,if not hope ry gets them in friday but he doubts it

If you're really stuck I think I have one. I'll be there Sunday :).

shanks 06-04-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob m (Post 363949)
shanks plz could you have a look to see if you have a b44 front shock shaft you said you may have plz, im struggling to get one in time ry not got any in stock :(



rob had a look and the one i have is

nr: 6459 shock shaft 1.02

any use?

shanks 06-04-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 363969)
Shanks - its Losi fit then in which case I have both Sch yellows and Schu greens. Sch greens aren't as good in the wet as BB greens, but better than yellows.


Si

Thanks for the offer pal...TBH probably best i just buy some - at least schu yellow spikes - going to need them anyway....

Might just hold of on the greens etc in the vein hope it dosent rain !!

SuperSparkSteve 06-04-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanks (Post 363777)
Southport Regional - Any of the Bury lads going?

Me Matt and Rob Mills are having it - just thought id check if anyone else is?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Im defo going


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com