oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   racing wednesday night . rawtenstall (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44678)

johnnygibbon 20-04-2010 10:13 PM

racing wednesday night . rawtenstall
 
any one in tomoro. alder grange high school rawtenstall.. gonna try this cougar thing out seeing as bmax is out of action for a bit

Jnunu1 21-04-2010 11:37 AM

cant make it
 
Cant make this week. Given lack of replies and also lowish numbers last time (although it was easter) do you think its gonna last? I think the next meeting on the 5th May is the last for a bit (until 28/6) due to the hall being used for exams etc.

jameswilkinson7 21-04-2010 11:39 AM

I cant make it tonight either:( Which is a shame because I enjoy racing there.

Chris B 21-04-2010 11:48 AM

I'll be there along with a mate. Thats three cars now lol.

cwp 21-04-2010 12:04 PM

Ill be there.
I think the club will be trying to get a bigger hall for after the exams.:thumbsup:

Jonesy 21-04-2010 01:04 PM

What time does it start tonight??

cwp 21-04-2010 02:03 PM

booking in from 6-6.30pm
racing starts about 7pm

Whiskers 21-04-2010 02:42 PM

I can't make it tonight because i'm still waiting on parts that I ordered 5 weeks ago!:thumbdown:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com