oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   sun 9th may (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45851)

chatts#725 08-05-2010 05:27 PM

sun 9th may
 
Any racing on at goshen ?? if so what time ????? cheers:thumbsup:

mattb 08-05-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatts#725 (Post 374994)
Any racing on at goshen ?? if so what time ????? cheers:thumbsup:

yes pal its on tomoz ill be there i think booking in is 12.30 but i minght get there early for a bit of a practice.

budfish 08-05-2010 07:32 PM

I'll be there between 10. And 11

kitesurfer73 08-05-2010 08:57 PM

oh yeah count me in...
 
i'll be there ready to roll 11ish..see you all there:D:D

johnny pal james will be racing as well.....:D:D

rob m 09-05-2010 08:05 AM

il be there around 11.30 ish,johnny are you bringing your old couger? im going to give mine a blast round.

Si Coe 09-05-2010 08:14 AM

I like that idea, because I was planning on running the old Cat for a bit. We can have an old Schumacher session......


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com