oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Race Chat (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Racist comments on Oople (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4598)

Body Paint 19-07-2007 11:29 AM

Racist comments on Oople
 
I am completely discusted that Oople should allow themselves to be sucked into a racist hate campaign, I cannot beleive that Jim and Vicky can let an interview be dictated in such a way.

It is a disgrace to gernalism that an entire race of people be branded in the way that Oople reporters have allowed such a narrowwminded individual to take over an interview and start verbally abusing people in such a vial and discusting way.

To allow this person to be involved in said interview is one thing but to then publish said racist comments is simply unbeleiveable.

I would like to here how Oople justifies the flagrant use of these extremely derogitory remarks and how it inteds to correct this apaulling abuse of it's power to bring information to the general public.

I thought Jim was such a decent chap, now I have seen his true colours I doubt I will ever be able to look at him in the face again.

This is the offensive comment which is taken from an Interview with Paul Sinclair

"Have you ever heard of Wales, and if so do you prefer England or Wales?
Yes I have, although I haven't had the chance to sample and compare the two countries. (Chris Long later explained to Paul that Wales would be alright if it wasn't for the Welsh)."

I expect the some of 1 mini chedder be paid in compensation to be made to each and every Welsh person.

I will have mine delivered to Finland please :p :D :D

Just you wait Donga :mad: :D

Body Paint 19-07-2007 11:30 AM

Just in case anyone is in doubt the above is a pizz take

Though GOD help Chris Long when my wife sees him next LOL

Lee 19-07-2007 11:33 AM

you had me till the cheddar bit:D

You were about to get abused:D

Northy 19-07-2007 11:38 AM

All that loverly scenary is wasted on the Welsh though! :D :D :D :D :D

G

millzy 19-07-2007 11:40 AM

hahahah love it Thumbs, if it wasnt for the smilies flashing at me i would have taken it as real

Borat 19-07-2007 11:42 AM

In my country 'Donga' mean massive wanger, correct in yours also? :confused:

Bathy 19-07-2007 11:49 AM

For a moment then I thought I had a genuine ‘ranting' competitor... I’m still number one huh :) .

Gaz_Stanton 19-07-2007 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 51058)
All that loverly scenary is wasted on the Welsh though! :D :D :D :D :D

G


Grrrr.... i'll set Ash on ya! :D :D :D

ashleyb4 19-07-2007 11:56 AM

HAHA thats ace.

The welsh are ace. But i dont like it when people say i live in wales im english 100%

A

millzy 19-07-2007 11:59 AM

we wouldnt have you Ash.

Northy i know your pred is sk8 bored flat but do you want it flat H sit down arss flat?

ashleyb4 19-07-2007 12:02 PM

Im quiet happy in england thanks. My life wouldnt be worth living if i was welsh. I would be bullied even more.

A

millzy 19-07-2007 12:03 PM

if you where welsh we STILL wouldnt want you in wales

Gaz_Stanton 19-07-2007 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millzy (Post 51072)
Northy i know your pred is sk8 bored flat but do you want it flat H sit down arss flat?

The new Predator frisbee... :D

millzy 19-07-2007 12:05 PM

pred pop dot

Body Paint 19-07-2007 12:06 PM

In Welsh a "donga" is the flap of skin that surrounds a cows annus :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat (Post 51061)
In my country 'Donga' mean massive wanger, correct in yours also? :confused:


xx4-nutter 19-07-2007 12:11 PM

hahahahahahahah

mark christopher 19-07-2007 12:18 PM

just come back from wales, and i have to say the best bit about wales is................................................ .the road out of it:D

GRIFF55 19-07-2007 01:12 PM

Yeh, but its sooo good, that you english have to pay to get in here and we let you out(over the severn) for FREE:D
OOOh i wouldn't want to see Penny after that welsh comment, start hiding mr long.:wtf:

Chrislong 19-07-2007 01:51 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha :D

You know I don't mean it, Welsh are ace - ya see I knew you had a sense of humour!
;)

How is Penny's sense of humour? :confused:

Body Paint 19-07-2007 02:21 PM

She only has a sense of humour on days that don't end in a Y

Your only hope is that I forget to tell her of this dispicable outrage


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com