oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Anyone got a B44 front tower I can buy friday? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46121)

Chris B 12-05-2010 07:09 AM

Anyone got a B44 front tower I can buy friday?
 
Hi all,

Has anyone going to indoor on friday got a spare b44 front shock tower I could buy? Mine is looking very second hand and none the shops seem to have stock.

Help please :thumbsup:

Mash Potato 12-05-2010 08:38 AM

P.M sent

Chris B 12-05-2010 04:40 PM

Thanks Digital. Unfortunately I don't have a pay pal set up so can't see it arriving in time for friday by the time it'd be sorted.

Thanks for the offer though.

If no1 local can help then I'll try and reinforce it.

It'll be reet lol.

chatts#725 12-05-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris B (Post 376404)
Thanks Digital. Unfortunately I don't have a pay pal set up so can't see it arriving in time for friday by the time it'd be sorted.

Thanks for the offer though.

If no1 local can help then I'll try and reinforce it.

It'll be reet lol.

Little chris might have one from his bj4 thing ill ask him and let you know. Wes


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com