![]() |
where to get xray t1r raycer, evo2 spares?
Hi everyone, I have managed to get hold of a brand new t1r raycer and want to upgrade some parts to evo2 spec. I have come to realise that spares are very tricky to get hold of, has anyone got any ideas where I might buy these from and does anyone know wether otther xray models alu c hubs would fit.
any help would be greatly appreciated. |
Ebay would be the best think for the Xray spares, really cheap aswell.
I used to race a Xray T1 and never broke anything :D :D |
havent broken anything on my fk05 yet either and that gets a fair pounding at club. got some spare hubs and bits from mirage before they went over to hpi. i have some spares, but will soon be in need of driveshafts and alloy hubs as these are wearing quite quickly. would be good to find a pasrts source, you dont often see any on ebay
|
ebay has been the place for me. you just need to be lucky enough to be looking for some bits when some happen to be for sale :thumbsup:
|
Check in the for sale section now, someone has a nice looking X-Ray 04 there now...
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com