oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/18th & Micro stuff (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Shark Help (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46682)

Losi..Sam 20-05-2010 09:35 PM

Shark Help
 
Hi guys
I'm getting back into 18th and need a set up
the track I run at is 3 legnths wide and about 15m long.
I'm not running the longer chassis
this is what I'm running at the moment
Front :
- Black spring
- frogger shock tower
- unknown oil
- White arb
- diff very tight

Rear :
- black spring
- unknown oil
- unknown shock tower ( One that uses a Schumacher wing mount )
- No arb
- diff loose

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Sam

Jonesy 20-05-2010 10:11 PM

On the shorter chassis I TQ's the Swansea National running 80 weight oil all around with Black Springs on the standard shark shocks, I found this to help due to me trying to change from regular 1/10th Off Road Racing and I wanted to attack the track without the car rolling

Yellow role bar on the fron, white on the rear with a Novak Mongoose 10.5 geared highly at 12/45 (this has now changed due to overheating issues)

Try this to start with


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com