oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   East of England (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   tc regionals? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47030)

regstar123 27-05-2010 10:53 AM

tc regionals?
 
hi guys,

are there any touring car regionals in our area?

thanks Reggie

JohnM 27-05-2010 11:42 AM

There's the STCC, but I think it goes a little further afield then just East Anglia.

regstar123 27-05-2010 12:05 PM

i know the brca nationals btcc and stcc visit snetterton but any smaller stuff?

JohnM 27-05-2010 01:44 PM

I think the STCC goes to Coastal Model Car Club at Ipswich.

jcb 27-05-2010 05:41 PM

I don't think I have ever heard of touring car regional taking place in the East of England, I guess partly due to the STCC.

There are lots of touring car clubs in the East Anglia area, so maybe try contacting on of them, Coastal Model Car Club in Ipswich, Colchester Model Car Club, or Kellers Model Car Club in Norwich might be a good place to start.

JohnM 27-05-2010 07:37 PM

Don't forget the West Suffolk Model Car Club (used to be the Bury Buggy Club) and Model Junction Racing (run by the shop Model Junction), both based in/near Bury St Edmunds, although both really only do mid week indoor racing.

chris_dono 28-05-2010 07:14 AM

The STCC visits Snetterton, Ipswich and Colchester normally.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com