![]() |
rb5 at oople race
anyone racing an rb5 sp/sp2 at the oople race?would like to have a look at one as considering getting one but theres none here in ireland,cheers
|
Nick Caro will be there I think. Hes your man to ask about anything Kyosho.:thumbsup:
|
Nicks is a damn good example of one too, his cars are always prepared to perfection without exception and he's a top bloke too - so im sure will let you see it and answer any questions atall.
I'll have one for the oOple race, and I think Rob Carlin too. Hopefully the 3 of us will be pitting together plus others (and a few none Kyosho users) I hope. Feel free to come have a look at mine - mine will be on its maiden voyage (brand new and unmodified) seeing as Ive ordered it today especially for the event :thumbsup: |
cheers chris will do:thumbsup::thumbsup:
|
Actually it's looking like Nick won't be running an ordinary RB5 at the oOple race :p
|
Quote:
|
:thumbsup:Well I built mine there, as it arrived too late to build it beforehand. Got it on the track for round 4, and love it, instantly very quick.
I built it as per the manual, 3B pistons, 42.5wt front, 30wt rear, long wheel base, 60g's behind the shorty servo.. Everything else exactly as the manual says.... its bloody good, im not going to change the setup! Just going to race it and get familiar. :thumbsup: |
Quote:
|
I'm not matt, I don't have the time or the money. It would be the car I'd choose, nicks looks really good.
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 07:11 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com