oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ireland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   FT B4 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49403)

glx 09-07-2010 10:37 PM

FT B4
 
Hi could you guide me on this and tell me if this is a reasonable price ? I know without pics it's not easy...

"I have a nice FT B4 with an LRP Comp esc and a 10.5 x11 motor and a Spektrum servo. Comes with an extra set of tires and rims ( 2 front, 2 rear )I have some misc parts as well. Add your rx and go. " for c€160 ?

Cheers

tony6187 10-07-2010 09:01 AM

price wise it sounds good,but without pics id be wary.is it someone on oople selling it?

glx 10-07-2010 01:38 PM

no it was not on this forum

would this be better ? http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49417

thought no pics of the teamlosi one - what price do u think it is worth ? dont have much to spend so i am selective.

Mugenextreme 10-07-2010 02:39 PM

Mini-Brian had a B4 for sale . He would be at the track you could take a look before you bought anything.

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48528

ADW 10-07-2010 05:14 PM

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49376

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48962

Take a look at the following. I ordered a FT B4 a few months back on Opple (from UK) and i'm very pleased with it. It would be best to take a look at Brian B4 first as he's in Dublin.
Regards,
Alan


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com