![]() |
EOS Finals at Coventry 4th and 5th Sept
We have limited space for Caravans, PM me to book you pitch.
Plenty of space for camping in the pitting area. I intend opening the gates around 3pm on the friday for anyone camping. |
which track?
which track is being used for the EOS this coming weekend - the astro one or the grass one?
if it's the grass one, which tyres are recommended? thanks |
It is the grass one I'm sure and I would suggest Schuuy Green or Yellow depending on the weather
|
who do we think the midwest stars will be this year at the eos?? both of them not just the f2's!
|
About campervan
We will be attending in our camper van thanks Andrew and Ashley Caunt :thumbsup: please could you save us a place :thumbsup:
|
There should be enough space, but remember, only park on the hard stone car park, not the grassed areas.
Cheers :) |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com