![]() |
AGM
It's coming up to the end of summer. Time for changes.
Let's organise an AGM.........Your call. |
I'm up for that Roger
Buds |
Quote:
|
Annual General Meeting.
Your chance to come and complain that every time Roger tries to race he leaves some talentless buffoon in race control...... On a (slightly) more serious note - I propose a rule change that we specifically don't run 1/8th electrics. Johnny has just got a Vorza and there is no way I want to be on the track or marshalling when he's running that! Easiest option for an AGM is just to hold it directly after a meeting one Sunday. |
i will pop in for this agm thing.
dont be like that si . vorzas for winter racing. bmax for goshen and of course the truck will be running thats 10th scale........ also any idea when the overall results are published for regionals |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com