oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   KYOSHO (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   rb5 setup help (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52927)

tmaxxlosixxx 04-09-2010 02:54 PM

rb5 setup help
 
im just asking if anyone got any ideas on setup indoors with mini pins and team associated spring kits

RogerM 05-09-2010 09:17 AM

I can't help with those springs I'm afriad ... when I first got the RB5 (2007) I tried the AE springs but they rubbed and fouled so much I bit the bullet and went to the Kyosho springs.

NJC11 is the main man for indoor set-ups on the RB5, I hardly ever run indoors I am afriad.
You may find that you need to go up a spring on the front as Nick likes his cars very soft at the front.

tmaxxlosixxx 05-09-2010 09:19 AM

thanx
 
thanx for replie il lok at that setup thanx

RogerM 05-09-2010 11:08 AM

You need very few springs for the RB5 anyway ... I almost always use either silver (#70) or lime green (#75) on the front. I think Nick uses Yellow #65 and Silver #70 most of the time.
For the rear if it's weighted up to near Nimh weight then most people use silver #70 or blue #68, if it's lighter then yellow #65 seems common.

Hope that helps.

tmaxxlosixxx 05-09-2010 03:37 PM

yes thanx
 
il try to match team assoc ones to it to try inearly their its a new car just learning it wot gearing wud u recomended on carpet 10.5 thanx for help


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com