oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Bury CLub. (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54646)

woOdy 30-09-2010 10:47 AM

Bury CLub.
 
Sorry for this but I have just spent the last few days sorting problems out.
Please if anyone wants to get involved with club issues, please speak to me first. There are SO many different people getting involved and different stories, no body knows whats going on. Please speak to me first.
Thanks

chatts#725 30-09-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woOdy (Post 418775)
Sorry for this but I have just spent the last few days sorting problems out.
Please if anyone wants to get involved with club issues, please speak to me first. There are SO many different people getting involved and different stories, no body knows whats going on. Please speak to me first.
Thanks

I spoke to you this morning stu and it cost me £130 not sure i can afford to speak again :woot::woot:

Si Coe 30-09-2010 02:37 PM

Post removed because I've no idea whats Stu's on about it seems.

JonyNitro 30-09-2010 06:46 PM

Everytime I go Je it costs me a fortune, thats why I have banned myself from going, Bury Club!! which ones this:o

Si Coe 30-09-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonyNitro (Post 419008)
Everytime I go Je it costs me a fortune, thats why I have banned myself from going, Bury Club!! which ones this:o


Apparently I'm not allowed to say on here.
Which is made all the easier by the fact I don't actually know what I'm not allowed to talk about.
Confusing or what?!? :confused:

chatts#725 30-09-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Coe (Post 419011)
Apparently I'm not allowed to say on here.
Which is made all the easier by the fact I don't actually know what I'm not allowed to talk about.
Confusing or what?!? :confused:

enemy of the state ha ha ha. watch out for mi5 agents si;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com