oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   SC Trucks class - Chadderton - Entry list (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54744)

DianneH 02-10-2010 11:19 AM

SC Trucks class - Chadderton - Entry list
 
I have been asked to put up a list of those who have paid for their entries. If I receive confirmed entries from everyone who has said they are interested then the class will run.

Paid entries from:

Neil Burdess
Wayne Ely
Stephen Jones
Jon Moulton
Alan Ward

Names on list and awaiting payment from:

Bob McFarlane
Martin Mills
John Nolan
James Pritchard

If everyone on the list confirms entry with payment then only 1 place remains.

Dianne

rob m 03-10-2010 07:59 AM

what about the 2wd and 4wd??

DianneH 03-10-2010 08:02 AM

4wd is full and 2wd has 4 places left.

I will post a list of these in the next few days once final places have been confirmed.

rob m 03-10-2010 08:03 AM

ok, thanks dianne


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com