oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   lets have it tomoro (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55239)

johnnygibbon 09-10-2010 07:42 PM

lets have it tomoro
 
cmon boys get ya cars and trucks out and lets give em a good ragging tomoro. weather should be nice. bet the racing is dirty though

Si Coe 09-10-2010 08:41 PM

Big meeting tomorrow. Last outdoor. Be there.....

Whiskers 10-10-2010 07:42 AM

Gutted
 
Sorry guys but I can't believe that I can't come to the last outdoor meeting because I'm on some stupid, pointless, timewasting ect first aid course that's on from 9:30 till 4:00!!

I may not even be able to attend the first indoor but I'll have to see what happens the day before.

Si Coe 10-10-2010 09:04 AM

It not a stupid course. Once completed you can be our official first aider :thumbsup:

johnnygibbon 10-10-2010 09:23 AM

weathers good
 
lets race suns out . 5 rounds today please :wub
and 7 min finals if ya fancy:wub:wub


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com